Worship Pastor // Full Time
When you ask us what we do at Vale Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of developing more and better disciples of Jesus. As we do, our staff family works in a fun, fast, and friendly culture. Here is what to expect.
• Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments.
• Organized and efficient especially with time management.
• An excellent communicator both orally and written.
• A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
• A heart for mentoring young worship leaders.
• Willing to meet Vale Church partnership requirements.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and special events.
• Recruiting, training and building worship teams at all Vale Locations.
• Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
• Work with Lead Pastor and production team to plan the worship services.
• Lead, train, manage and care for the volunteer worship teams.
• Develop an itemized annual worship and production budget and adhere to its limits.
• Work with Student’s and Kid’s ministry leaders to find and train worship facilitators for weekend experiences.
• Oversee the care of all worship equipment owned by Vale.
• Facilitate our Worship Residency program.
• Manage your budget like a boss!
We have no other job openings at this time. Feel free to check back again soon, thanks!