Family Ministries Admin
Employment Status: Part-Time (28 hours)
To assist key ministry leaders with office responsibilities and help lead ministries to the next level.
• Weekly follow up with students/kids.
• Weekly follow up with leaders in both students/kids.
• Help develop our onboarding process for both students/kids.
• Take initiative on completing tasks not yet done.
• Update and keep current all Family Ministry Calendars.
• Schedule meetings for Family Pastor.
• Creative Thinking
• People Skills
• Have integrity
• Have a positive attitude
• Don’t gossip
• Be coachable
If you are interested in applying for this job please send your resume to Chris Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have no other job openings at this time. Thank you!